2. Data collected
DATA STORAGE LOCATION
We are a UK-based company and host in the EU with Ghost. Our hosting provider Ghost adheres to the EU/US Privacy Shield, ensuring that your data is securely stored and GDPR compliant. You can read about their GDPR compliance and policies here.
If you register on our website, we store your chosen username and your email address and any additional personal information added to your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
When you register to our newsletter, your email address will be stored by our email service provider Ghost. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link in each newsletter.
We use Stripe to process payments. Your data will be stored for company accountancy andd tax reporting purposes.
Information submitted through the contact form on our site is sent to our company email. These submissions are only kept for customer service purposes and are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
We use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. No personalised data is stored. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behaviour on our website please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out.
3. Use of personal data
We use your personal information in the following cases:
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;
- Providing technical assistance;
- Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
- Checking the accounts’ activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security of our customers’ personal information;
- Customise the website to make your experience more personal and engaging;
- Receive one-time or recurring payments from our user;
- Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.